For in the kitchen,
Someone lit a matchstick.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pork Loin

My mom came across this recipe before I was married.  Shortly after marrying my husband, we went over to my mother's to eat dinner and this is what she made.  This is my husbands all time favorite meal. 

1 plain pork loin
1/2 cup oil
1/3 soysauce
1/4 red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
3 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tablespoon Grey Poupon mustard
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon ginger

Mix all ingredients together and put in a Ziploc bag.  Let sit for an hour or more in your fridge.  Place loin with sauce in a pan and cover with foil.  Bake at 275 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.  take foil off and bake at 350 degrees for 20minutes.  Flipping the loin a few times to let brown. 

Make sure to pour the sauce over the pork loin pieces you place on your plate.  

My mother serves this with baked cut potato, corn or any vegetable of your choice, and rolls.