- 4 cups Uncooked Extra Wide Egg Noodles
- 1 whole Small Onion, Diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- ½ cups Mushrooms, Sliced (optional)
- 1 can (4 Oz. Can) Sliced Black Olives
- 1 package (about 6 Oz. Package) Sliced Pepperoni (You Can Use Turkey Pepperoni)
- 1 package (6 Oz. Package) Sliced Canadian Bacon
- ½ pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 jar (26 Oz. Jar) Spaghetti Sauce
- ¼ cups Milk
- ¼ cups Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley (fresh Or Dried)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse.
3. In a large skillet, saute onions with meat until onions are soft and meat is brown.
4. Add garlic and saute until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add green pepper, mushrooms (optional) and black olives (optional) and cook for 5 minutes.
5. While vegetables are cooking, cut pepperoni slices in half. Cut Canadian bacon slices into quarters.
6. Add pepperoni and Canadian bacon to the skillet and brown for 2–3 minutes.
7. Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
8. Stir in spaghetti sauce, milk, ranch dressing and grated parmesan cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles until evenly coated.
9. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with non-stick spray. Pour casserole mixture into baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and chopped parsley.
10. Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted